Информация о вакансии: Manager Government Affairs
Должность: Manager Government Affairs
Опыт работы: свыше 5 лет
Знание иностранных языков: English – Fluent
• Tertiary education, preferably second degree, in economics, law or journalism;
• Good command of English (oral and written) in addition to Russian and ability to present internally and externally with strong credibility.
• 5+ years in a government or private organization with relevant experience;
• Exposure to dealing with government authorities in Russia particularly at Moscow level and sound understanding of government structures and needs;
• Exposure to international business practice or ability to understand business drivers;
• Strong analytical abilities and ability to gather and process information and to prepare briefs;
• Computer skills including power point;
• Ability to work with other departments in Russia and Shell Group for common objectives.
• Incumbent is required to quickly adapt and to take on a significant job load. He or she will require a high-level of maturity in decision making and advising and will be loosely supervised by VP EA CIS.
Обязанности:Purpose of Job:
To manage all aspects of the GA Department; to conduct high-level analysis to improve the understanding and management of Shell’s dealings with governmental organizations in Russia; to facilitate the gathering of information on a structured basis and to promote Shell and its business objectives in Russia.
Описание фирмы и отрасли:Company: "Shell"