Lobbying.Ru Карьера Список вакансий Government Relations and Policy Director (GE Corporate Russia/CIS)
Информация о вакансии: Government Relations and Policy Director (GE Corporate Russia/CIS)
Должность: Government Relations and Policy Director (GE Corporate Russia/CIS)
Опыт работы: свыше 10 лет
График работы: полный день
Знание иностранных языков: Свободное владение английским языком. Знание других языков приветствуется
Требования:Education: Law or political sciences degree.
- Experience: Minimum 15 years of professional experience, with significant similar experience with a global corporation or with an international law or consultancy firm; strong relationships with government officials and influencers.
- Demonstrated experience operating in a highly regulated environment and experience in dealing with federal, regional and local governments in Russia/CIS;
- High level of understanding of Russia/CIS decision-making process and procedures.
- Fluency in English, knowledge any other European languages would be viewed as an advantage.
Обязанности:The Government Relations and Policy Director is responsible for articulating and executing the public policy positions for GE businesses, determining goals and objectives related to policy activity devising and executing strategies to accomplish GE government relations agenda.
Essential Responsibilities The position holder will lead and coordinate GE’s government relations and policy initiatives in Russia/CIS. He or she will be responsible to set strategy, drive company government relations projects, and advise the GE businesses on a broad range of CIS legislative and policy issues. The GR and Policy Director will represent GE’s interests before state institutions and other stakeholders at regional level and be accountable to influence policy with appropriate key Government Ministries and agencies.
- Lead CIS government relations teams in evaluating government relations initiatives, planning and developing key strategies, and implementing actions vis-à-vis CIS institutions and regulatory agencies in a wide range of areas including international trade, energy, healthcare, financial services, environmental regulations, and intellectual property.
- Coordinate with GE corporate leadership globally, GE businesses and President & CEO GE Russia/CIS on the development of GE positions on various issues, implementation of government relations/policy projects.
- Influence across GE businesses and the various GE constituents to develop and gain buy-in for GE position on policy and projects.
- Build GE capacity with senior policy makers and influencers.
- Provide expert advice on the workings of state institutions and CIS decision-making procedures.
Условия - дополнительная информация:Required skills:
- Ability to cope with pressure and multiple deadlines contemporaneously.
- Strategist, who is able to prioritize multiple tasks on hand while still paying attention to detail.
- High level of influencing skills combined with an ability to build excellent working relationships within a matrix environment (both cross-functionally and globally).
- Proven ability to lead and execute effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Advanced communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated ability to think and lead on a strategic level within a complex organization.
- Ability to deal effectively with people and work in diverse teams.
- Level headed approach to risk and managing such risk against business objectives.
- High level of energy and the ability to pass it on to other team members.
- Bias for action & results oriented.
Телефон: +7 495 739 6811
Факс: +7 495 739 6801